At Montacute all parents and carers are equally valued as part of our school community.
There are many ways to become involved in life at Montacute:
- Specific meetings about your child/young person
- Annual Person Centred Reviews for your child/young person
- Classroom visits
- Volunteering (please see our Volunteers page in Community Section)
- Training / observations
- Family Information Events
- Informal coffee mornings / Happy Zone Cafe
- Family & Friends Support Group
- Fundraising group / fundraising events
- Fun events throughout the year, ie Harvest, Sports Day, Christmas Fayre
- Becoming a Parent Governor
If you want to find out more, or have some ideas you wish to discuss, please ask to speak to our Parent Partner.