At Montacute all parents and carers are equally valued as part of our school community.
There are many ways to become involved in life at Montacute:
- Specific meetings about your child/young person
- Annual Person Centred EHCP Reviews for your child/young person
- Classroom visits
- Volunteering (please see our Volunteers page in Community Section)
- Training Sessions
- Family Information events
- Coming to our Happy Zone Cafe
- Parent Consultation Group
- Family & Friends Support Group
- Fundraising events
- Fun events throughout the year, ie Christmas Plays, Spring Fayre, Sports Day, Summer Festival
- Becoming a Parent Governor
If you want to find out more, or have some ideas you wish to discuss, please ask to speak to our Partnership Co-ordinator - Tracey Smith.