- Vision and Values
- School Information Pack
- Our Curriculum
- Social, Moral, Spiritual & Cultural Learning
- Expertise & Approaches
- British Values
- 16-19 Bursary
- Our Day
- Holiday Dates
- Our School Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Pupil Premium Report
- Year 7 Catch up funding
- Primary Sports Premium
- Pupil Progress Reports
- School Development Plan
- Current Self Evaluation Summary
- Ofsted Report
- Statutory Policies
- Other Policies, Procedures, Guidance
- Our Governors
- Data Protection / GDPR
Primary Sports Premium
As a Special school we have received funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport for pupils aged 5-10 years for the last three years. This funding has enabled us develop or add to the PE and sport activities that we already offered and to make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
We decided that we would focus on
- Indentifying and engaging those groups of pupils which are difficult to engage in a ‘typical PE Curriculum’ such as team games or athletics. In our school this includes pupils with sensory integration difficulties, autism and physical difficulties. We have researched and developed a PE curriculum that enables these pupils to make physical progress.
- extending the skills of teachers and teaching assistants to raise their confidence and competence in the delivery of a high quality PE curriculum which appropriately meets the diverse needs of our students. We have invested in training our staff to deliver specialist movement courses such as Sherborne, Rebound, MOVE trainer and Sensory Yoga.
- Purchasing specialist equipment including: a trampoline with a Rebound bed, End Decks, hoist, and hydraulic rollers; outdoor gym area with six pieces of equipment which are accessible and develop cardio vascular fitness and movement; indoor portable gym equipment to extend opportunities for climbing in sensory circuits.
For our current 3 year plan (2017 - 2020) Please click on the link below
For our previous years evaluation and impact statements (2016/2017) please click on the link below:-